GR Honey roasted pear mocktail
Serves four glasses
- 4 small juicy pears
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground clove
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Brown sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 4-8 sprigs of thyme
- 1 lime
- Use four champagne bowl glasses. The old fashion style!
- Preheat your oven to 400F and line a baking sheet or use an oven dish.
- Slice the pears in pieces (halves or quarters) and remove the stems.
- Take a small bowl and mix the 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Brush and divide the mix evenly over the pears.
- Place the pears in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, until soft and light brown from color.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down.
- Place the roasted pairs in a blender and ad 1 tsp vanilla and 4 tbsp water. Blend
- Put the puréed pears in a glass jug, ad a pinch of ground clove and the sparkling white grape juice
- Put the brown sugar or coconut palm sugar on a small plate, cut the lime and dampen the edges of the glass (allround) with lime.
- Carefully dip the glasses upside down in the sugar
- Divide the pear mix evenly over the 4 glasses and garnish with 1-2 sprigs of thyme