GR Pumpkin Hummus
- 1/2 Butternut pumpkin
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp (20 ML) GOOD ROOTZ
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 tbsp of tahini
- 1 Can of chickpeas
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the pumpkin (into small cubes) and the garlic (small pieces). Put them in a bowl.
- Mix the pumpkin, garlic, olive oil and GOOD ROOTZ in the bowl. Leave it for a couple of minutes.
- Put everything in a baking dish and in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse well with cold water.
- Place the roasted pumpkin, with the chickpeas and tahini in a blender.
- Turn it into a creamy hummus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a nice bowl and top with a few sesame seeds and a little olive oil.
- This dish is delicious in combination with flatbread or crostini’s.